Wednesday, April 27, 2011

White iPhone 4 Launch - Is the hype dead ? [Poll]

"iPhone 4. Available Tomorrow", was written on Apple's website.



Back in April 2010, the iPhone 4 was announced by Apple. After a whole freaking year, the white iPhone 4 shall finally be released today. It is completely pointless. Most people would just say, that the white iP4 came, and talks discussion and hype about the iPhone 5 has already started.

A pink iPhone 4 casing. (Image courtesy :
free-press-release.com)
To be honest, I was never excited about the white iPhone 4. And a much more ridiculous fact is that you can find some electronic shops here in India, who would just ask for your iPhone 4, and can give you any colour, including pink, and of course white. And I am pretty sure the trend started in China, where actually nothing is imposible. I wish I really had some pictures.

Enough of me, but I have seen some of my friends and basically the whole 'White iPhone 4' community just 'de-hype'. Some people just come around and say it was Apple's strategic decision. How ? If you know how, please post in the comments below !

I know manufacturing is hard, but how does it take a whole year to manufacture just a different colour ?

Intersting Fact : The White iPhone 4 image on Apple's website was named "hero_20110425.jpg"

But I think we're being too harsh aren't we ? (Because they're Apple)

All the people who were really hyped about the iPhone 4 have already gone broke on the classic and much better (in my opinion) classy black colour. And might have also got the iPad 2, just for the sake of it.

We would love to hear from you, please post your opinions on the comment box below !
Thanks,
Tutorialconr


2 comments: